Virgin Mobile Phone Contract Complaints.

Virgin Mobile Phone Contracts should carry a serious warning of no support and No-Refund if you have a Virgin Mobile that develops or comes with serious design faults!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Virgin Mobile Phone Contracts should carry a serious warning of no support and No-Refund if you have a Virgin Mobile that develops or comes with serious design faults!

This virgin media dispute website was built because of the utter stupidity of Virgin Media Customer Services on how they dealt with my overheating Sony XZ phone, I could not understand how a faulty phone could not be taken back or monies paid be refunded or a credit of monies already paid put towards another handset of my choice?

Answer
IT NOW TRANSPIRES VIRGIN MEDIA HAS A HIDDEN POLICY OF NEVER ALLOWING CUSTOMERS OF GETTING A REFUND, UPGRADE OR CREDITS TOWARDS OTHER HANDSETS NO MATTER IF YOUR PHONES HAVE SERIOUS FAULTS OR DESIGN PROBLEMS?

In my case they offered me the following; Virgin media will give you £56 in compo four months airtime we will also give you £40 towards buying out the remainder of your contract 10x£20=£200 and we will let you trade in your faulty phone (THAT'S FRAUD-because we know its not fully working) and give you £60 for this trade in towards another handset!!!

So they now except my phone the XZ can't be fixed as its a design fault and by-passing the 2015 consumer act on the supply of faulty goods, so they want the customer to pay almost the full price of £440 for goods they supplied as faulty are they mad?

We must be if we except that utter madness, just to rub it in they called on Tuesday afternoon withheld their name and stated you cant fight us or win so give up your stupid fight against us close your website and dont bother going to CISAS as everyone knows this is UK mobile Company Policy, well I have news for Virgin Media and its all bad, GET STUFFED!!! :twisted: