HOW TO WIN A CLAIM AGAINST VIRGIN MEDIA.

The purpose of these Media Complaints Forums is to give Virgin Media Customers a real voice of which could either be good or bad reviews.

Virgin Media Complaints could be anything at all including Broadband, Fibre or Mobile Phone services here or abroad and is purely designed as a freespeech website offering potential customers an insight of what is currently going on within Virgin Media at any given time sometimes it might be very good or very bad, its a community and information is king!
admin
Site Admin

HOW TO WIN A CLAIM AGAINST VIRGIN MEDIA.

Post by admin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:32 am

HOW TO WIN A CLAIM AGAINST VIRGIN MEDIA

Its easy but you have to go through the motions and except from the outset its all designed to frustrate your efforts into just giving up and walking away!

Just go through the motions, document everything you do with them if offered a online chat copy and paste the conversation as the send conversation to your email box is disabled by default, ask yourself why!

If you have a faulty mobile phone or equipment upload a youtube video of your problems they hate that one.

Start a case with resolver and go through the process while virgin ignores you or calls to tell you we are offering you crap and we are not going any further or you wont get more than this, utter crap.

Document all contacts and update your resolver file then put your claim into CISAS.

A year later the regulator had won my case and I was awarded a full refund of all monies paid and my mobile HANDSET contract terminated!

The mral of this saga is don't give up its all designed against you, customer services on the ground is fantastic but they know its their bosses tht tells them they cant offer you anything if the customer wants to complain then so be it but we are not going to make it easy for them, the more people know this the quicker you win their claim and the worse their reputation within the industry becomes.