Virgin Mobile Are Bad Liars.

Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints, Please post all your Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints in this section what's good or bad about the service, what response you have had from Virgin customer services, what's your verdict on Virgins Phone Repairs Team?
admin
Site Admin

Virgin Mobile Are Bad Liars.

Post by admin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 am

Virgin Mobile are bad liars

Dave wrote yesterday ot trustpilot;

Was told if I paid paid my contract off early i would be able to switch to a sim only deal I wanted and switch the account ownership to my partner. Paid off early and on 4 occasions when tried to do the above was told to come back on another date. Now I have been told it will take a further 7 days before can change ownership of account after paying it off early. Tonight spoke to customer services staff, one cut me off, one said she would -get a manager to call back in 10 mins, they did not. The last started making noises down the phone when I explaining the circumstances and cut the call off when we were trying to get her name. Been with Virgin a lot of years spent thousands of pounds on their products and services I now wish I had not. Something has changed with them, the company feel it permissible to lie to you at any given point and not be held accountable or apologise.