Worst Media Company Ever.

The purpose of these Media Complaints Forums is to give Virgin Media Customers a real voice of which could either be good or bad reviews.

Virgin Media Complaints could be anything at all including Broadband, Fibre or Mobile Phone services here or abroad and is purely designed as a freespeech website offering potential customers an insight of what is currently going on within Virgin Media at any given time sometimes it might be very good or very bad, its a community and information is king!
Tony

Worst Media Company Ever.

Post by Tony » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 am

By far the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered and I'm 64 years old....frankly, words almost fail me....they bombard me with so called new offers, then try and get more and more. Then when I want to cancel, can't get hold of the right department...repeatedly tried, then they blatantly lie. I asked for a transcript of the conversations giving them dates/times , length of calls and so on...reply from Virgin, nothing on our system.....Dreadful!. Against the odds, I hope they go out of business because they do not care about the hard working customer at all.. Ruthlessly demanding money by menacing tactics, when nothing whatsoever owed..proved them wrong in the end, but shown no remorse..Avoid!

Tony.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Worst Media Company Ever.

Post by admin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm

This is the reason this forum had to be built for people like you, thanks for sharing your experince of this terrible media company!

admin

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm.