CONTACT VIRGIN MEDIA CEO TEAM

Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints, Please post all your Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints in this section what's good or bad about the service, what response you have had from Virgin customer services, what's your verdict on Virgins Phone Repairs Team?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Good Day CEO team, how can you allow your staff to do the following to loyal customers, have you no shame, I RECIVED YOUR FINAL OFFER TODAY BY MAIL.
You state I only asked for the loan agreement to be waived, that was not my first offer I asked for another handset away from Sony brand or credit towards another handset the final deadlock letter also failed to mention that your team gave me a replacement phone last week that had the same exact design fault which both faulty supplied phones has been uploaded to YouTube as proof.
Because of this virgin has put me in an even worse position as the phone replacement forest blue was a refurbished model and not brand new as Mark in mobile complaints team claimed and it has no Sony handset warranty on its mother board, so how do you intend to deal with that, I want my old handset back as it performs better than one you replaced it with?
I was told if I could prove the replacement was performing the same I would get a full replacement, the replacement exhibits the same problems’
It seems your team only gets told half the story, the things I have found out during this saga would really surprise you guys, I could save you millions in lost revenue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was posted on trust pilot and the new www.mediacomplaints.co.uk website
VIRGIN MEDIA ABUSES 2015 CONSUMER LAW.
COM102548024.
Been here now for the third time as the virgin mobile story keeps changing - latest news as follows on my Overheating Xperia Phone!
Got a call out of the blue on last Tuesday morning from the mobile complaints team at 10am "Hi we are very sorry we never booked in your handset for the correct fault 6 times so we are going to give you 4 months airtime credit whether you agree or not =£56 now Mr Hunter how do you want us to resolve your complaint on your overheating camera XZ"?
I said you have supplied me faulty goods I either want a full refund or a credit towards a new handset?
Virgin Mobile Complaints answer!
"Mr Hunter WE DONT OF REFUNDS, this is what we will offer you, you have paid £280 so far and you have 200 to pay so our offer to you is to give you a 40 credit towards your outstanding credit agreement and you pay us £160 to buy out your remaining contract"!
I said hold on you want me to pay £440 for faulty goods are you guys crazy?
They then said this.
Mr Hunter we sent you a replacement phone last week and although you did indeed post a YouTube video displaying the same exact fault we did give you a FREE GIFT that has a value of £150 (retail) use it to sell it on eBay and use that to pay off your handset plus you can trade in your Faulty Phone for £60 we think that’s a great deal for you"?
My response, so you freely admit my phone is faulty and instead of doing the right thing and at least offer me a credit towards a new handset you want me to continue the purchase of faulty goods, take you free gift back I never opened it (this was their great idea to except replacement) I also want my old handset back as the new replacement was a refurbished unit it was not sealed and it has no internal SONY warranty on the phones motherboard is I am in an even worse consumer position before I started this is unfair contract terms and against consumer law 2015 act?
They said "you’re not getting your old handset back and we are not offering you a refund or another handset that’s our final offer" WE ARE NOW AT DEADLOCK"!
So the moral of this story is don’t do business of any kind with Virgin Mobile they truly are rip off merchants who are either 2015 consumer law clueless or out and out scammers who can sell known faulty products knowing they will never give refunds or credits NOT EVER???
To top it all off Virgin Media Management fully knows this is going on because its at their directions which is even more scary than anything else?
Virgin Knows these xperias cameras overheat and continue to sell them, there excuse is YOUCAN’T USE THEM OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD -WHAT LESS THAN 3 MINS??? = DESIGN FAULT!!!
I don't think this is end of this saga? :cry:
Best regards,