Service Department into Special Measures

Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints, Please post all your Virgin Mobile Phone Complaints in this section what's good or bad about the service, what response you have had from Virgin customer services, what's your verdict on Virgins Phone Repairs Team?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:03 am

Mr Charles Webster wrote on trustpilot in march 2018

Virgin mobile needs to take the customer service department into special measures. I would like to hope that somebody from Virgin Mobile will call me to discuss, however, my experience of this organisation is substandard. Start all over again and learn the basics, is my advice.

For example, the customer service representatives were unable to resolve most of my concerns. One of which being a bundle package which I enquired about for a Pay and Go mobile I purchased for a family member at the same time I purchased a Virgin Mobile contract for myself. I enquired why the charges were so high and the representative explained the account had no “Bundle” and we had been paying the standardised charges - so I purchased a £10.00 bundle only to then be told a £5.00 Bundle was already applied to the account already, which hadn’t been discussed with me (confused? I was). And so I was then told I could not use the £10.00 Bundle until the £5.00 Bundle was over....
1. I hadn’t been informed of the £5.00 Bundle account status prior to purchasing the £10.00 Bundle
2. The £5.00 Bundle should have been accompanied by reduced call charges, which was not apparent on the account - we were still being charged “standard” charges
3. The £10.00 Bundle charge had been taken from my bank account and the customer service representative would not refund me, even though the money was taken whilst not informing me of the £5.00 Bundle which they stated was currently active on the Pay and Go account (but we just weren’t receiving the reduced calling charges or anything else for that matter?!?!?!??)
4. We ended up cancelling the account with the money still with Virgin
5. I understand Virgin Broadband is a different entity, however, I had a similar experience with them - they made me wait in my flat for most of the day for an engineer who apparently tried to knock on my door (never heard a thing!) I then cancelled the contract and they charged me £103.00 .... for poor customer service and no broadband.

Thanks Virgin Mobile and Virgin Media. But no thanks........